February 14, 2013

Colour Me Valentine

{ Coat: Mackage // Peplum: Zara // Jeans: Current/Elliott // Faux Fur Collar: Urban Behavior (old) // Shoes: Pour La Victoire // Bag: Chanel (pink version here) // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Jewelry: INPINK earrings (c/o); bracelet from Mexico }
Happy Valentine's Day, loves! Any plans for today? My husband and I will be having dinner tonight sans child, yay date night! Since it is Valentine's, there's no better day than today to wear red and pink. I like to go extra girly by wearing feminine pieces like this floral lace peplum, and adding equally romantic accessories. The camellia-printed clutch plays up the flowers in my top, while these shoulder-grazing INPINK earrings (which are part of a set from the necklace I wore in this post) adds a flirty touch. Don't forget that you can still get 30% off at INPINK.com with the code STYLER30, so go ahead and treat yourself to a little love this Valentine's.

< SHOP MY LOOK >

9 comments:

  1. Very elegant outfit and beautiful colours!

    Annette
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The skinnies and bag are the perfect punch of V-Day-apropos colour :). Stunning!

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy valentine's day! i have similar pants and love them!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I love this combination of the deep red and white! It's different from all the pink and red looks I've seen today and I'm liking the vibe!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary
    Check out the eShakti GIVEAWAY I'm hosting now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the earrings and Chanel clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look and love that Chanel!

    http://fashionyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pants are the perfect color for Valentines Day! I hope you had a great day!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely and chic proposal. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)