June 12, 2013

Turquoise Tribe

{ Silk Blouse (old) & Shorts: Zara // Sandals: Sam Edelman "Trina" // Bag: Coach // Sunglasses: H&M // Bracelet: Swarovski }
I've been having a love affair with turquoise as of late and when I saw these tribal print shorts in my latest colour obsession, I had to scoop them up. I wore this outfit when I was in Portland over the weekend and it was perfect for the summer-like temperatures that graced the City of Roses. I'm really hoping this weather sticks around now that summer is right around the corner because I am ready for shorts and sandals season!

5 comments:

  1. Loving those Zara shorts! I tried the jacket in this print and thought it was a bit too bulky for me, but LOVED the print. I didn't even know it was available in shorts!

    Love how you've paired the shorts with a flowy blouse - totally something I would wear

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the jacket on too but it was just too much print for me. The shorts, on the other hand, are perfect! I hope you track them down!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous look on you. I love that it's perfect for a summer vaction or outing. You styled it perfectly.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Kate Spade and Leopard'. I think you would love it.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. in LOVE w/ those shorts!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marisa!! You look fabulous babe and thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I hope you are doing well and I love the how you have customized your blog photos! xx KTR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)