January 26, 2014

Insta-Snaps

instagram
Happy Sunday Fun Day! Here's a glimpse of what I've been up to since the New Year, according to my Instagram:

  1. New favourites: Voluspa macaron candle, Deborah Lippman "Across the Universe" nail polish and Chloe perfume
  2. Beautiful Vancouver winter sunshine
  3. Macarons and flowers from the best husband ever
  4. Dine Out Vancouver entree at Diva at the Met
  5. My cat is drooling
  6. #OOTD featuring Song of Style x eLuxe tee and my new lovers, Jimmy Choo
  7. Girly afternoon of high tea
  8. My daughter in this year's ballet recital costume
  9. Obsessed with this HRH Collection top with perforated faux leather sleeves
  10. Fresh flowers at Granville Island Public Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)