November 16, 2011

For the Cookie Monsters


{ image via Shutterstock }

Did I get your attention? It certainly got mine when I was grocery shopping at Superstore. As I walked past the bakery I saw a sign that said "Free COOKIE." I walked closer and it turns out that their bakery gives anyone 10 years and under a free cookie as long as they're accompanied by an adult. I gingerly asked the lady behind the counter if Charlotte could have a cookie and lo and behold, she gave her one for free. The sign was not lying! If you live by a Real Canadian Superstore go check out their bakery department and see if they offer free cookies to kids. And if you don't have kids but are desperate for a free cookie, bring along a niece/nephew or one of your friend's kids. I won't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)