November 18, 2011

Gilt-y

I bought this raspberry Goodbyn Bynto lunchbox for Charlotte off of Gilt Groupe a few days ago. I've just recently started browsing their baby and kids section, and I have to say they have a stellar selection. Plus, they're currently offering free shipping for the holidays!

Anyways, I first saw the Goodbyns on Miss James' blog. I'm super excited for my Goodbyn to arrive and to start using it. It also comes in the original large lunchbox size but I don't think Charlotte will need that until she's off to elementary school (which will come in the blink of an eye *sniff sniff*).

The Bynto kit features three compartments and comes with an 8oz bottle and stickers to customize the lunchbox. It'll be perfect for packing lunch and snacks into one container without using plastic wrap. I'll post photos of it in use when it arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)