July 13, 2012

Flower Bed


{ Peplum Top: Zara // Skirt: Topshop (similar here and here) // Shoes: Stuart Weitzman (old, last seen here) // Watch: Gucci // Bag & Sunglasses: Chanel // Jewelry: HRH Collection Original Silver Cuff necklace; JewelMint Tough Love rings }




{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow }

I wasn't intending to wear three different floral prints together but it just sort of happened this way when I got dressed. To keep myself from looking overly girly, I put on one of my much-loved chains from HRH Collection to toughen up the look. Alex, the talented girl behind HRH Collection, just re-launched her online store yesterday with some new designs! If you're a fan of her jewelry like I am, check out her site and get it while it's hot!

16 comments:

  1. Loving your gorgeous laced top :)

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty outfit, i love the color combo and the gorgeous print on your skirt! <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving everything about this look! The lace top is so feminine and works perfectly with the floral skirt- a match made in fashion heaven! <3

    :-) Amanda
    FashionableeMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Amanda!

      Delete
  4. Cute top!! Love the combo of the texture in the lace, the pattern of the floral & the chains juxtaposing everything girly!

    XoXo Brenna at www.chicstreetstyle.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even tell you how much I love the chain necklace!!
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen! You should really check out HRH Collection's jewelry, she makes really beautiful pieces!

      Delete
  6. i'm loving florals right now! u are spot on! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the skirt and top together but I especially love the necklace!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kacie! Yes, Alex makes the best necklaces at HRH Collection :)

      Delete
  8. this look is perfect from head to toe! i love the subtle floral mixing and the added toughness xo


    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect bag.

    xoxo,

    trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her jewelry is fabulous! I love the lace and floral print combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)