September 24, 2012

Monday Muses: Isla Fisher and Elula Cohen

This image of Isla Fisher with her daughter Elula dressed in an adorable ballet leotard really resonates with me because my daughter just started ballet classes, and it's the most adorable sight ever! So of course these two had to be featured in a Monday Muse post. Aren't they the cutest?

For Mama:
1) J. Crew slim-fit brushed-cotton trousers $70.00 CAD
2) Mischa Barton classic shoulder bag $55.00 USD
3) Brigitte Bailey Cagney blouse $27.60 USD
4) Eye Design sunglasses $25.45 USD
5) Bronx Heat of Nite oxford flat $63.95 USD

< SHOP ISLA'S LOOK >
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Mini-Me:
1) Danskin Now girls' short-sleeve leotard and skirt set $11.97 USD
2) Danshuz deluxe leather ballet slippers $17.95 USD
3) Danz N Motion ballet pink dance tights $8.95 USD

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love both of their looks :)

    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love how you broke down the different outfits for both Isla and Elula. Great post! Would love to help support each other, follow me and I'll follow back =)

    Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe the things people will do just to steal an iPhone. It's ridiculous too because depending on whos your carrier (I had Verizon) I can suspend teh phone so it can never be activated again. Anyways thanks for the add, now following back!

    Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)