October 29, 2012

Monday Muses: Jennifer Hudson & David Otunga, Jr.

Welcome back from the weekend, dear readers! We're kicking off the last Monday of October with the casually cool looks of Jennifer Hudson and her son, David. Enjoy!

For Mama:
1) Enza Costa linen-jersey cardigan $78.75 CAD on sale
2) Nine West Jeleena flat $79.00 USD

< SHOP JENNIFER'S LOOK >
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
For Mini-Mister:
2) Carters 5-pocket jeans $16.30 CAD
3) Gymboree airplane tee $8.99 USD on sale

2 comments:

  1. I really love these! I'm loving your blog - you just got a new follower. My blog is really new but would appreciate you checking it out and follow me if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking through all your posts, and I'm so glad I found your site. Beautiful photography and great style. I just followed :)

    XoXo Brenna

    Check out my fashion blog at www.chicstreetstyle.me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)