March 28, 2013

Channeling Carrie

{ Denim Jacket: H&M // YSL Tee: vintage via Front & Company (old) // Tulle Skirt: Ruche (sold out, similar here and here) // Shoes: Christian Louboutin // Bag: Chanel // Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Lipstick: MAC "Candy Yum Yum" }
I'm officially ready to ditch the tights, as you can see here. It feels so good to go out with bare legs, even if it's still a little premature temperature-wise. To keep warm, my Spring uniform this season is revolving around my denim jacket (last seen here). It's a fantastic piece for layering and perfect for dressing down items like this tulle skirt. I'm definitely having a Carrie Bradshaw moment in this skirt (who can forget her iconic outfit from Sex and the City's opening credits?) and I love it.

12 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful blog :)
    Following on FB !
    Love this outfit very romantic


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisa, I love this! Definitely having a Carrie moment ;)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this, and i miss sex and the city. at least now i still have carrie diaries. haha.


    JANELLEINC.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I've been watching The Carrie Diaries too. It's not even close to SATC but it'll have to do.

      Delete
  4. I love the inspiration for this outfit and I love the outfit! The little tie on the side of the shirt is a cute little touch too! You look chic.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt, its perfectly flowy for Spring.

    -Hermy
    leilahslipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. well you channeling her really well loving this look on you.

    xo Meg<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get enough of this outfit! Have a great Easter weekend.

    xo Jo

    http://www.whiterosesandcoffee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9.4.13

    What a cute and fun outfit! :)

    <3 Emi
    www.silverandlemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit. I love the this skirt with the jeans jacket!
    See you in my blog, maybe.
    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Loving that white skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)