July 04, 2013

Silver Lining

Metallic footwear has been a growing trend for the Spring/Summer 2013 season and they're turning heads for a reason. They make just the right amount of impact and act remarkably well as a neutral. I've owned my pair of BCBGirls silver pumps for years and as you can see here, they're easy to wear with almost everything (click on the photo to visit the original post).

Looking to add a pair of metallic shoes to your wardrobe? Scroll through to check out some of my picks below!

3 comments:

  1. Silver shoes are just like LBD always appropriate great selection of dressy & casual looks.

    Christy of:
    www.cleancutgoutchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I love the outfit in the 3rd picture, all those pastel colors! and I love how you paired those shoes with everything, it works so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)