February 19, 2014

Colour Crush: Powder Blue

powder blue, spring, 3.1 Phillip Lim Mini Pashli Satchel, Forever 21 Must-Have blazer, Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air nail polish, Ruche Parkway D'orsay flats, Ray-Ban aviators, Target Xhilaration lace bralet

I have been drawn to all things powder blue while on my shopping escapades as of late. It's light, fresh, and reminds me of Spring skies. Since I've always been a pink and purple kind of gal, I actually don't own any powder blue pieces, which gives me the perfect excuse to do some shopping. Here are some sweet baby blues that have caught my eye (namely, the powder blue mini satchel).


2 comments:

  1. This color is so pretty, definitely what I would love too see in my spring closet too! Great picks!

    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love powder blue. Definitely need more of it in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)