September 25, 2014

Transitional

IMG_8794
{ Leather Moto Jacket: H&M (old, similar here and here) // Dress: AMI Clubwear (c/o) // Shoes: Fergalicious by Fergie // Clutch: Louis Vuitton // Sunglasses: H&M (similar) }
IMG_8807
IMG_8800
IMG_8808
IMG_8793
Photos by Eleanor Chow

It's officially autumn and although I'm a little sad that summer is over, I am looking forward to the changing leaves, crisp air and pumpkin spice lattes. Dressing for this transitional season can be tricky, since the mornings are cool and by the afternoon I'm usually sweating through my layers. This breezy dress topped with a leather jacket has fixed my transitional-dressing woes so far. How do you dress for the fluctuating temperatures as the seasons change?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)