January 20, 2012

Arctic Chill


{ Coat: vintage (from my mom) // Sweater Dress: random from Shanghai // Bag: Chanel // Sunglasses: Roberto Cavalli // Watch: Gucci // Ring: BCBG Max Azria }



{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow }

We've been experiencing one solid week of snow and honestly, I'm done with it. I prefer the mild Vancouver winters of years past when the cherry blossoms would start to sprout in late February, but I don't think that will be happening this year. At least my little girl is enjoying it. Charlotte made her first snowman last weekend and I think she's pretty darn cute bundled up in her winter gear. Stay warm everyone! Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. That last picture is so sweet! Love your outfit too. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe! Your dog in your profile pic looks pretty sweet too :)

      Delete
  2. Aww... you look stylin' and you are right, Yammers looks so darn cute all bundled up in her winter gear! I wish I could be out with Maddi so she can see her first snow... but I've been sick and it's too brrrr cold out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I am a little biased when it comes to Yammers' cuteness ;) Hope you're feeling better!

      Delete
  3. beautiful chanel bag and camel winter coat Marissa =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)