January 11, 2012

What's in My Bag

Here's a peek inside one of my favourite bags, a buttery soft, black quilted leather purse with gold hardware by BCBG Max Azria. It's the perfect size for holding all of my essential items and is tough enough to take on the abuse of everyday wear.
Clockwise from left:
  • iPod and cell phone
  • Make-up bag (contents below)
  • JJ Cole diaper caddy (since Charlotte's not quite potty-trained yet)
  • Coin purse
  • Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet
  • Facial tissue
  • Sony digital camera
  • True Blue Spa hand cream
  • Fabric pouch containing club cards, gift cards, etc.


Inside my make-up bag. Apparently I can't decide on just a couple of lip products so I carry six, along with my Chanel powder foundation.

And just for fun, this is what's inside Charlotte's bag (yes, she has one too). Just one essential that every 2-year-old needs: a cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)