March 07, 2012

Another Photo Challenge Complete

When I finished the January Photo a Day Challenge, I thought I didn't want to participate in February's. But after seeing everyone's photos two days in, I decided to join in on the fun again (I am sitting out March though!). Here's a compilation of my 29 photos from last month.

1. My View || 2. Words


3. Hands || 4. Strangers


5. 10am || 6. Dinner


7. Button || 8. Sun


9. Front Door || 10. Self Portrait


11. Makes me happy || 12. Inside my closet


13. Blue || 14. Heart


15. Phone || 16. Something New


17. Time || 18. Drink


19. Something I hate to do || 20. Handwriting


21. A fave photo of me || 22. Where I work


23. My shoes || 24. Inside my bathroom cabinet


25. Green || 26. Night


27. Something I ate || 28. Money


29. Something I'm Charlotte is listening to

4 comments:

  1. That fave photo of you one is STUNNING. Seriously blown away! Good for you for committing to the challenge and doing it, beautiful pictures!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're sweet! I have to give props to Ellen Ho for making me look that good ;)

      Delete
  2. Looooveeee this photo challenge concept... I might have to join in the fun for the next month!

    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do it! It's quite fun and gets addicting.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)