March 23, 2012

Equestrian


{ Blouse: Zara // Wax Coated Jeans: H&M (last seen here) // Shoes: Zara (last seen here) // Bag: Louis Vuitton // Sunglasses: Le Chateau // Jewelry: H&M bracelet & earrings; JewelMint Bird Cage Bangle & Blanc Bomb Ring }




{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow }

When I Instagram-ed and tweeted a photo of me trying on this horse-print blouse at Zara a couple weeks ago, I got a lot of positive responses. And what's not to love about it? The horse heads are classic (in a fashionably chic way rather than in a scary The Godfather way) while the gold stud details on the shoulders and cuffs are a pleasant, edgy addition. Have a happy Friday and thank you so much for reading! xo

17 comments:

  1. Nice to see it on! I love it... funnily enough, I own a similar horse head blouse from Zara a few seasons ago. I love anything equestrian :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I didn't know they had a similar blouse from a few seasons ago. You'll have to wear it in an outfit post! I love anything equestrian too :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely and chic! Love your entire out! I've never been a big fan of leather pants but those look Amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous23.3.12

    That top is darling and I have those shoes as well! I've yet to wear them though haha x

    Bisous,
    Ines

    http://bisousofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to wear those shoes Ines!

      Delete
  5. great outfit! i really like how you shirt has gold spikes at the shoulders!

    http://dustlandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous24.3.12

    The photographer is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, the shoes are perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look very chic...I especially love the Zara pumps, I want them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Zara pumps too. Would you believe that I got them on sale for only $30?!

      Delete
  9. I love how elegant this look is! So chic Marisa. Loving that blouse, so happy you got it!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexandra! I'm happy I got it too, one of my best purchases this Spring!

      Delete
  10. Hi Aida! Comments like yours really make my day. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5.12.13

    Hi Marisa, your photos look amazing !
    Maybe I am crazy, but if I was an animal, I would love to give my skin to be your leather shoes & pants !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)