December 23, 2011

Hello Lover


{ Coat: Aritzia // Sweater and Belt: Old Navy // Pants: H&M // Shoes: Christian Louboutin // Bag: Danier // Sunglasses: Dior // Necklace: House of Harlow // Bracelet: Spike the Punch // Cocktail Ring: HRH Collection // Watch: Michael Kors }




{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow }

These shoes were last year's Christmas present from my husband and I adore them. I definitely had a Carrie Bradshaw moment when I unwrapped the box. I'm also in love with my Spike the Punch necklaces (if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you would have seen a preview of them), and chose to wear this smoke and silver glitter necklace as a bracelet. It has the perfect amount of sparkle and I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing both necklaces non-stop through the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Adore this Marisa! We were out shopping when I got your tweet and I almost squealed when I saw the photos- you look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Elizabeth! Hope you got all your shopping done. Merry Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)