1. Spike the Punch necklace $36 USD
These hand-painted crystal necklaces are sparkly, fun and can double as a bracelet. I've already picked up two for myself.
2. MadeByGirl ABC KIDS typography print $50-$65 USD
How cute is this print? They come in different colours and sizes, perfect for accenting a little one's room.
3. Curly in the City clutch $18-$22 USD
I love this clutch in the large size, and folding it over gives it an entirely new look.
4. Social Experiment cocktail ring $25 CAD
Made from semi-precious stones, these cocktail rings are inspired by Vancouver and the West Coast. My pick is this clover-shaped pink aventurine set in gold-plated wire.
5. Bfrend Golden Cobra bracelet $45 USD
The friendship bracelet trend is in full swing. These colourful Bfrend bracelets make a statement on their own or stacked in an arm party.
6. HRH Collection Silver Cuff necklace $50 USD
Alex is the Queen behind HRH Collection and has since "graduated" from Etsy to her own online shop. I first discovered her jewelry when it was still on Etsy so I'm including her since she's still a favorite of mine. I recently wore her layering chain bracelet here.
7. Plum Street Prints custom iPhone skin $35 USD
Custom skins are a great way to personalize your phone while protecting it at the same time. Plum Street Prints can customize nearly any cell phone or tablet.
8. LOVE + MARK'D Stationery $18-$28 CAD
Personalized cards with glitter are winners in my book. Gift a set of cards to the ladies in your life who enjoy sending chic notes.