January 17, 2013

Fashionably Fixated on...

Maybe it's the gloomy January blues, but lately I've been fixated on colourful bags. I have a lot of neutral handbags in go-with-everything shades of black, white, and beige, which I think every girl needs in her purse repertoire. However, on those days when you just want to add a pop of colour, these candy-hued bags would make the perfect bright accessory, and these designers know how to do colour well. Which one's your favourite?


1) Coach Legacy Leather Penny Shoulder Purse in fuchsia $198.00 USD
2) Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac in mint $195.00 USD
3) 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel in aubergine $895.00 USD
4) Balenciaga Giant 12 City Tote in dark turquoise $1,895.00 USD
5) Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium Leather Satchel in purple rain $1,695.00 USD

4 comments:

  1. Ooo...Aubergine! I didn't even know that was a color! Can I just have all these bags?! Numbers 1,2 and 3 are my favorite...I can't decide!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to just have all these bags as well!

      Delete
  2. I finally recently got a black bag with gold hardware, which I have been searching for for years, and now that I have it I finally feel free to explore colored bags a lot more, knowing that I have my staple/basic bag nailed down! I am LOVING the mint one here! So pretty, plus RM can do no wrong! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the mint one too and have been contemplating getting my first RM bag, they're all so pretty!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)