Maybe it's the gloomy January blues, but lately I've been fixated on colourful bags. I have a lot of neutral handbags in go-with-everything shades of black, white, and beige, which I think every girl needs in her purse repertoire. However, on those days when you just want to add a pop of colour, these candy-hued bags would make the perfect bright accessory, and these designers know how to do colour well. Which one's your favourite?
1) Coach Legacy Leather Penny Shoulder Purse in fuchsia $198.00 USD
2) Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac in mint $195.00 USD
3) 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel in aubergine $895.00 USD
4) Balenciaga Giant 12 City Tote in dark turquoise $1,895.00 USD
5) Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium Leather Satchel in purple rain $1,695.00 USD