January 29, 2013

Totally Kissable Lipstick

There's nothing like a great lipstick to make your lips look totally kissable. Lip products are hands down my most loved make-up item (I carry at least six lipsticks, glosses or balms in my make-up bag), and I prefer sheer formulas because I find the colours are easier to wear and they feel more moisturizing.

When I saw that IFB teamed up with Avon's Totally Kissable lipstick for this week's IFB project, I decided to round up my favourite shades of red, fuchsia, pink, plum and orange lipsticks that I wear most often on the blog. Share your favourites with me in the comments! I love discovering new lipsticks to try (not that I need anymore...)

< SHOP MY TOTALLY KISSABLE LIPSTICK >

3 comments:

  1. Love the first and last colors!! :)

    xx Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the cherry tart lipstick on you...I'll have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip butters are one of my favourites, you should definitely pick it up

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)