January 15, 2013

Layered Shirtdress

{ Coat: T. Babaton // Dress: Talula "Fleetwood" // Chambray Shirt: H&M // Shoes: Christian Louboutin // Bag: Louis Vuitton // Sunglasses: Prada // Jewelry: Costa Blanca necklace; Forever 21 pearl bracelets; wrap bracelet from NYC street vendor }
{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow }

My love for this lace dress has been well documented on this blog (seen here, here and here) and I take any opportunity I can to wear it all year round. In addition to a camisole and two pairs of tights, I layered my heart-print chambray shirt underneath the dress to make it more suitable for the cold. I threw on my wool and cashmere blend coat on top (buttoned all the way up after outfit photos were taken, of course!) and I was good to go.

14 comments:

  1. The hearts on that chambray shirt are so cute... such a nice play on the usual polka dotted ones I've seen!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you layered that blouse underneath! And I just recently bought those sunglasses too! SO FUN!

    <3 Amanda
    FashionableeMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the best sunglasses, aren't they? So fun and wearable!

      Delete
  3. Aw, this is such a cute & classy look! I love your crochet detailed dress!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress on top of the chambray :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is so pretty and amazing! Love it!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice layering!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the chambray layered under the dress! unexpected but works! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the heels!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I just found your blog and it's amazing. I love your stlye.
    Check out mine at any time and it would made my day if you follow back :)

    http://lovesoundsgood.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dont blame you....that lace dress is so adorable you can dress it up or down!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The chambray shirt is a very unique and fun way to dress this outfit down but done so effortlessly. Your looks are so sophisticated and I love it!

    www.20blossoms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)