February 26, 2013

Neutral Territory

{ Jacket & Blouse: Zara (old) // Wax Coated Denim: H&M // Studded Loafers: Zara (old, similar here) // Bag: Burberry // Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar) // Ring: JewelMint }
Whenever I feel like I have nothing to wear (which seems to happen weekly. Why does it feel like I have a closet full of nothing?), I always return to the basics. This means either jeans and tee or in this case, neutral pieces in tones of olive, black and beige, with hints of red to brighten the look. What are your go-to pieces when you're in a style pinch?

< SHOP MY LOOK >


3 comments:

  1. Cute look :) I like your shirt.... perfect!
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok im dying for that jacket. and those shoes! you look beautiful, hope you're having a wonderful tuesday xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME shoes!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)