August 24, 2012

Lucky 7

{ Dress: Sparkle & Fade (from Urban Outfitters) // Belt: Old Navy (similar) // Gladiator Sandals: Aldo (old) // Clutch: H&M // Sunglasses: Karen Walker "Number One" // Earrings & Necklace worn as Bracelet: Wolf Circus }
{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow}

I shared a photo of this neon pink studded beauty of a dress on Instagram a few weeks ago. It was the best sale score I've gotten my hands on. Urban Outfitters had it marked down to only $7, and since I was in Portland, there was no tax on top! So of course it came home with me. Enjoy the last weekend in August everyone! I can't believe September is right around the corner.

9 comments:

  1. Your dress is absolutely amazing!!!!!!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find, Marisa! Can't believe it was so cheap!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous dress! I love the big gold envelope clutch as well :)
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's an awesome find! I love the detail on the trim of this dress :-)
    xx,
    Di
    http://cityandburbsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this dress and obsessed with your glasses! So happy I found your blog :)

    Xo Rach

    Http://rachelcoletta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm so happy you found me too, Rachel :)

      Delete
  6. I love everything about this look! I need a pair of those sunnies ASAP!

    xx
    http://beautyandababy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! Saw your comment on KT's page and wanted to stop by and take a look at your blog! I love it.

    xoxo
    Cori

    www.purecanesugarfashion.wordpress.com
    Now following you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)