August 31, 2012

What's making me smile

{ Arranging flowers in a mason jar }

As summer slowly comes to an end, I've been taking the time to savour every last minute of my favourite season. Simple pleasures like eating outdoors or watching my daughter play in the sun will soon be replaced with the crisp Autumn air that leads to cooler temperatures, and finding ways to enjoy more of our time indoors. Here's a glimpse of my end of summer delights as we transition into Fall.

{ Pretty new accessories Eleanor brought back for me from New York }

{ My girl blowing beautiful bubbles }

{ A lavender latte at Cafe Medina }

{ The sun setting over the gorgeous lake at Harrison Hot Springs }


And if you haven't entered my giveaway for a 24K gold Chanel No. 5 perfume bottle print from I See Noise Prints, go do it now! The giveaway closes on Labour Day Monday, September 3. Have a fabulous long weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Awww beautiful photos, esp of your baby girl blowing the bubbles! I really like this idea of what's making you smile post. I think I'm going to have to "steal" the idea one of these days :)

    Hope you're having a lovely day!
    KT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can go ahead and "steal" the idea, I'm definitely not the originator of posts like this ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! On my way to enter the giveaway now.

    go for the glam 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of putting a few flowers in a mason jar. What a great idea for a summer dinner party!

    Amy



    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow such gorgeous photos

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)