August 29, 2012

Make a Statement

{ Dress: Sway Chic (c/o) // Sandals: Zara // Bag: Chanel // Sunglasses: Prada // Jewelry: Sway Chic statement necklace (c/o); H&M bracelets }
{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow}

The lovely folks over at Sway Chic sent this sweet dress and amazing statement necklace to me and it couldn't have made a better pairing. The denim corset-like top with the floral skirt on this dress is totally up my alley, while the choker necklace is the perfect statement piece to complete the look. I'm also linking up with Marionberry Style today for her Trend of the Month Challenge, which happens to be the statement necklace.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the ultra chic Chanel No.5 perfume bottle print from I See Noise! It's the perfect addition to any girl's home (including mine!)

11 comments:

  1. Your necklace matches your colorblocked heels so well! Such a cute look! I'm a new follower :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my jewelry giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following, Sharon :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous necklace and shoes!! And I absolutely adore the bag :)
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great on you, Marisa! I love the mix of denim and floral print on the dress.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alison! Hope you're doing well in Calgary :)

      Delete
  4. Those are my favorite heels! Love the look :)

    go for the glam 

    ReplyDelete
  5. great mix of pieces! stop by our giveaway!

    wewearthings

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the whole outfit!! you mixed everything together perfectly!

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! The heels are the perfect pairing for that dress and necklace!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the delicate floral print!It's not overpowering,very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)